• To awaken a love for learning, passion for knowledge and joy of creativity.
• To support the development of independent and self-confident learners.
• To foster a strong sense of self, respect for others and an ability to work as part of a group.
• To develop a repertoire of life skills and a strong academic foundation.
• To provide regular practice of self-reflection and nurturing the peace within.
• To provide a reliable source of care and information for families.
RESPECT RESPONSIBILITY COMPASSION
HONESTY KINDNESS AWARENESS